Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What i wore Wednesday!

 Hey girlies!

Ok so yes I know I just posted about a hour ago but I wanted to share my simple but cute outfit with you today! I was running super late this morning and only had twenty-five minutes to get dressed including my shower (hence my hair being up). So this was my go to outfit! Simple and decent enough to wear to work today! For makeup I just did an easy cat eye with red lips! And TAADAAHHHH I’m done and ready for work! 

P.S.  Please ignore the first pic the red lipstick made me do it!!

Shirt is from forever 21( Similar Here ) , Jeans From Buckle( (HERE) ),  Watch Michael Kors ( Cheapest HERE ), Cami, Scarf and boots From the boutique ( Here)

Make sure to check out my real post for today down below!!


Have a fabulous day!!



pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. I love the phone case. Mirror selfies are so fun.
    Stop by my blog.

    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    <3 Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is super cute ! nice outfit !

    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?

    Xo Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scarf :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scarf is perfection! Great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: