Monday, May 19, 2014

The Most Embarrassing Thing I Have Ever Done!



Today is the Day…It’s not a big day but it’s an important day! My husband and I have chosen to start to eat a lot healthier/cleaner! I know saying it is a lot easier than actually doing it but we are really hoping to stick to this and hopefully I can develop and establish a support system that will keep me accountable! I know some days will be harder than others but I plan on allowing myself to have two cheat meals a week which I think will help me with sticking to the plan.  I think for me my biggest obstacles will be sweets and carbs because when it comes to that I am a junkie! I love brownies, pasta and breads but I hope that my want for be healthier outdoes my love for food! I want to be able wear cute dresses and shorts and feel good about it! I want to be able to go the lake and feel comfortable. I hate the feeling of going to a store and not being able to fit into what I want! I am doing this for me but also for ben because I don’t want my son to be overweight or think its ok to have a unhealthy lifestyle.  If we establish healthy lifestyle hopefully my son won’t know anything different other than a healthy lifestyle and that’s what I want!  I know that it will be a struggle especially because of my hypothyroidism but I hope that my determination out does my frustration!


In order to really keep accountable I have to do this no matter how embarrassing it is!
My start weight is 191
This is my body unedited six weeks after having a baby
Please don’t judge!






I believe in little victories so my first goal is to be 185 and fit in this swimsuit comfortably!


Dont mind my wonderful faces




Yeah I know its not a pretty site but im working on it!
Well there it!
The good the bad and the ugly!
 Hopefully with your help and support I can become a better version of who I am!

Have a wonderful Day 

5 comments:

  1. I admire your courage and confidence. Your a true champion and inspiration! I look forward to reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl every day I wake up I want to try and exercise and eat healthy but don't have the strength love ya and good luck hun make me proud

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go kiki! I cant wait to see your progress. take your time and we will be here helping you and pushing you to lose the weight that you want to lose! i love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your progress, I think for just having a baby you look great! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you! You got this! Looking forward to following along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: