Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hey There!!
Happy Monday…NOT! I am not happy it’s Monday, I swear there has to be a day between Saturday and Sunday because the weekend goes by wayyyyyyy to fast! This weekend was filled with expo’s, work, seafood buffet, errands and a little shopping! Here are the pictures from the weekend!


Yummy crab legs

Lobsters Claws and Shrimp!!

My handsome hubby



Post Work Out  spinach and berry smoothie!! I had to run through the rain


We had another yet again spring winter storm!



Be honest what do you think of this swimsuit! way to much?


What about this? Yes or no?! I love the Peplum skirt and the blouse but i don't know how it looks together!! What do you think?


I hope you guys all had a fabulous weekend!! Meet me back here tomorrow for a fabulous giveaway just a little hint "think monogrammed and gold"

Happy Monday!! Remember to link up with the fabulous Sami 



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

7 comments:

  1. I really like that outfit with the peplum skirt. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the necklace in your first picture! I've noticed most pictures you put up feature some sort of gorgeous necklace, you're a jewelry lover after my own heart! Plus, you inspire me to run tonight after work...and juice some greens for a healthy meal!

    I feel ya about Monday...NOT FUN. LOL

    Elissa
    sparklesandprays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peplum outfit is super cute!!! The print is a perfect combo with the black!
    Adrienne
    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peplum outfit. Looks really good together.

    I'm not a fan of the bathing suit.

    Looks like a fun weekend. I just want seafood now! nd you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dislike Mondays very much as well!! Weekends are way too fast!!! I love the peplum skirt and floral blouse!! Very classy!! Gorgeous!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like peplum skirts! I feel like I don't see them as much as the tops, but I think it's more flattering on curvier body types like ours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2013 at Our mlb jerseys cheap Online Shop. We Supply mlb jerseys china Wholesale Free Shipping and Easy Returns.
    2013 Cheap NBA Jerseys

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: