Sunday, July 29, 2012

BAD NEWSSS!

Hey guys
I just wanted to tell you that my laptop fell this weekend and broke. Therefore i probably wont be doing any "long post" until i get that fixed (hopefully soon). I will be trying to post little things for you guys like outfit of the days and stuff like that. Since I'm going to be posting from my Ipod please know that it will probably have many grammar and spelling errors, sorry.

I'm going to go out and buy stuff for the giveaway this week, please give me ideas on stuff you guys would want in the giveaway. If all goes as planned the giveaway will be next week. I'm sorry about this inconvenience for my followers and hopefully i can either fix or get a new computer soon. I love you all

XOXO

3 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: