Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sparkle in Gold!

Hello my loves,
Just wanted to do a quick outfit of the day post for you guys. I’m thinking about starting to do these more often so I can show you guys how I like style my clothes!  This is what I wore today to work, sorry about the pictures I had to improvise since I didn’t bring my camera! Oh and let me just say I’m not a fan of Wal-Mart clothes but they had these super cute sequence tanks the other day so I bought a couple of them. They were only like ten bucks. I’m wearing one of them below. Not bad huh? Anyways hope you guys have a fabulous rest of the week! Love you all((:
XOXO

Blue striped blazer with crochet on the sleeves by Mystree (similar but cutier)
White and gold sequence tank (similar)
Bke Peyton skinny jeans (similar)
Michael Kors Watch (here)
Rose Sandals (here)


5 comments:

  1. Love your clothes, you always look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: