Monday, July 9, 2012

June favorites!!(:

Hello my beautiful followers,

  • I wanted to start out today’s blog post by saying THANKYOUUU!!!! Glammed By Tarin reached 1000 page views on Friday and it means a lotto me that you guys take time out of your busy schedules to read what I have tosay! I know that I have said that before but you guys can’t begin to imaginehow good it makes me feel to know that you guys take interests in my thoughtsand opinions! I will be having a giveaway in the next couple weeks as a way forme to say thank you to you guys, so keep an eye out for that. Please let meknow what you guys would want as part of a giveaway such as jewelry, makeup,clothes, gift cards or whatever else you guys would want!!(:

    My June Favorite’s

    Guess purfume- I recently just got this again for my birthdayand I fell in love with it all over again! I first started using this perfumeabout four or five years ago. When I started using it, it became my go-toperfume for about two years. Then I discovered Princess by Vera Wang and Istopped using it until now. Honestly, I think this might have been one of myfavorite birthday presents this year, just because I love the sent so much! Isuck at describing scents, so I’m not even going to try, but I will say that ifyou are a fan of Vera Wang Princess you will most likely love this scent too.It’s very subtle but smells so yummmyy.

    Living Proof Frizz Nourishing styling cream - I have triedthis a couple times this month when I have straightened my hair and let me sayit works FABULOUSLY! The humidity has been over the top for the past two weeksin Minnesota and I was super hesitant to straighten my hair. When I didstraighten it, I made sure to use this product and let me say it worked likemagic. I wore my hair strait for two days and it looked great on both days. Iwill definitely be buying this again and I’m sure it will be my go-to item thissummer when I do choose to straighten my hair.

    Mary kay timewise age-fighting moisturizer - I am not goingto say this is my favorite moisturizer of all time because it’s not but I didfind myself reaching for this a lot in the month of June. So I thought I shouldput it in here. This specific moisturizer comes in two types; I use the kindfor combo-oily skin. The reason that I used this product a lot in June isbecause I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I can put this on in themorning and know that my skin will be moisturized without having to worry aboutmy face looking greasy throughout the day. For me not having an oily-lookingface is very important because my T-zone is always nice & shiny. The onething I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t come with SPF. For me it’s veryimportant to have SPF in my moisturizers because I like to protect my face fromthe sun. If it doesn’t bother you when facial moisturizers don’t have SPF, thenI would recommend this product to you!

    EOS Lip Balm- These have been around for a while now but Ijust started using them like three months ago and I’m super addicted! They makemy lips look and feel incredibly smooth. When I choose a lip butter or balm, Ialways go organic. I just feel that organic products work best for my lips,most other balms seem to dry my lips more than they actually moisturize them. Iwould definitely recommend this to everyone, plus they are only like fourdollars so there’s not much to lose. Oh, and they Smell SOOOOOO YUMMMYYY!!!
    NYX round Lipstick in shade CHLOE- I got this lipstick in myJune glam bag and I love it. I am really drawn to purple-pink shades and thislipstick is just that. This lipstick just glides on my lips super smoothly andthe fact that it has shimmer in it is a plus. The shade is perfect for a nightout. The only thing I don’t like about it is that its wearablity isn’t longlasting on my lips but other than that I really truly love it.

    Urban Decay Primer Potion In the shade GREED - I’m a huge fanof all the urban decay primer potions I think they work amazingly. This month Ihave been using greed more than the original one which is very unusual for me.I would describe the shade greed as a beautiful light yellow/golden shimmerycolor. I have been using it on my eyelid by itself instead of shadow becauseit’s very light weight on my lid. It adds a little bit of color/shimmer to myeye.  What’s even better is that I don’thave to worry about it coming off or touching it up during the day since it isa long wearing tinted primer. This has been my everyday eye look when I’m notgoing anywhere important.

    Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin- I really likewhole line of Maybelline bouncy blushes because they go on very smoothly andthey are all such pretty colors. I have been using the shade peach satin mostthis month because it’s a very light pretty shimmery pink and I think it goes wellwith everything. Its adds the perfect amount of light pink to your cheek, ifyou want a simple fun flirty look.

    Jemma Kidd ON SET MATTIFYING POWDER- So I don’t know if youhave noticed a theme but for the summer I try to wear as little makeup aspossible because I don’t like having a shiny face. I prefer to wear a naturalsun kissed look with mascara then get all done up in makeup. Since I can’t pullalways pull off the sun kissed glow I sometimes have to be a big girl and wheremy normal makeup. For instance when I’m going out at night. Times like this Iturn to my onset mattifying powder because it kills the shine on my face for atleast four hours. It works like a gem. If you have problems with shine on yourface I truly recommend this product to you! It does cost $21.00 but I thinkit’s a great investment and a phenomenal product.

    L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish, Tangerine Crush- This is such abeautiful color, I would describe it as a orangey/pink shade. I have nevertried L’oreal Nail polish before and boy was I impressed. The color isbeautiful and it stayed on for 9 days without a chip. For me that is huge dealfor me because my nail polish always chips after two or three days. Anotherplus about it is that after two coats it almost looks perfect and it driessuper quickly. I will be going back for some more colors. Once again I was veryimpressed.

    So that wraps up my June favorites, let me know what youthink. Feel free to tell me what u liked and didn’t like, that way I can changeit to better fit your needs! Also I would like to know if you would prefer thatI keep writing them out or would you like me to vlog(video blog) them. I feelthat if I were to vlog them I would be able to go into more detail about theproduct. I had to leave out some stuff because I didn’t want it to be a overlylong blog post (which it was pretty long, sorry). Anyways I hope you guys enjoyit and please let me know what you think and what you guys would like as giftsfor the giveaways! Have a wonderful week! Love you all!!

    XOXO

Bouncy Blush, NYX lipstick, Urban Decay Primer, in greed!
Someone wanted Lipstick on!


2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: