Monday, February 18, 2013

Bomb Diggity!!

HEYYYY THERE SEXXAYYYY!!

How was your weekend!! Mine was the bomb diggity!!! I got to spend the weekend with my mom, who I haven’t seen in almost a year! We had such a fun time! Every time my mom, grandma and I get together we have a blast!! We shop till we drop, eat yummy food and laugh every single minute of being together! I missed her so much. Here are some pictures of my fun family filled weekend!!


My MOMMA

This was just a MUST HAVE looked so cute on! 

Love my new printed cigarette skinny pants!! 



Seven dollars a piece i had to have them!!

YUMMMMM!!

I love this women with all  my heart!! 


WE are hoootttt!



My thirteen dollar wedges!!

No shame in my selfiee



Have a Fabulous Week!! 



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Baci Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those skinny pants are CUTE!! Also love the wedges - what a good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I would freak if I hadn't seen my mom in a year! So jealous of your shopping. Can't wait until I can do that again. Lol. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about good deals!! Love the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love like all of these items! you got some very lovely pieces!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: