Thursday, February 28, 2013

PLEASE HELPPPP!!

Hey guys!


I need your help! I am on the hunt for this shirt (Prabal Gurung For Target Lace Overlay Top -White/Black)! They are available at Target but they don’t have them in Minnesota! If any of you find this in a large or XL please let me know! I will for sure pay for the shipping and everything! I fell in love and now I need it!! If you find it please email me!! Kiriath(dot)tarin (@)gmail (dot)com

you so much!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!





Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call this Target...
    Queens Place
    8801 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373
    (718) 760-5656

    or this one
    Union North
    2235 Springfield Ave, Vauxhall, NJ 07088
    (908) 622-9002


    They both say limited stock, but that's under XL. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: