Monday, October 29, 2012

Liebster Awards!


Hello lovelies!
So I was presented with two liebster awards thanks to the fabulous Jennifer at Sweet life of a southern wife (here) and the beautiful Laurie at Life Envy (here)!  If you haven’t checked out their blogs make sure to do so, i love them. Also go check out Jennifer’s fabulous Halloween costume she wore this weekend to the lil’ john concert (here).  

What is a Liebster Award you ask?  A Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I am so thrilled to have been nominated!



Rules
If you’ve been nominated, here are the rules if you choose to accept the award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
6. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
7. They must answer the questions that the nominator set for them plus create 11 questions for the others that they nominate

*11 THINGS ABOUT ME*

1.       I’m a crazy shop-a-holic! Every time I say I need something new everyone just looks at me and says No you don’t but I can’t help it I love clothes!
2.       I want to own my own clothing boutique one day, but for now I just work at one!
3.       I am a newlywed! I married my high school sweet heart almost a year ago!
4.       I speak Spanish!
5.       I love to fish! I’m a huge girly girl but in the summer u can catch me on a doc baiting a hook!
6.       I might be one of the worst singers ever- I’m super monotoned when it comes to singing! This sucks because when I was little I thought I was going to be the next Brittney spears.  Even though my dreams were crushed, I still sing all the time.
7.       I live in a super small town in Minnesota!
8.       I graduated with about 80 kids  (it was the biggest class the school has ever had)
9.       I’m the crazy fun sister who gets my little sister out of her box!
10.   My grandparents are pastors!
11.   I really want to visit Italy! It is my life goal; I want to go before I die!


*The 22 Questions i Answer*

1. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall! I love seeing all the beautiful colors change! Plus I love fall fashion. Who doesn't love warm sweaters, cute boots and hot chocolate!
2. If you could be any celebrity in the world who it would it be and why?
Lauren Conrad! I honestly just love her! She is so cute and her amazing style. She isn’t crazy wild and she seems pretty real to me. I love that she has her own clothing line (what a dream) & beauty blog! That’s a great life but I would have to bring my hubby with me.
3. What is your favorite memory growing up?
Being at home with the family, I know that’s cheesy. Growing up we were always busy with sports and my parents working. So the days we all were home and just got to sit in our movie theater room and catch up on our shows were the best.
We also had some awesome Christmases. Thanks to our wonderful parents.
4. who is your role model?
My mom! I would be happy being just half of the women who she is today. She’s strong, independent, loving, driven and has a huge heart.
5. who was your favorite singer/ band in high school?
Spice girls I feel in love with them when I was little and still until today I love them. I just like putting on some of thee music and jamming out.
6. what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always thought I was going to go to Harvard and be a lawyer! 
7. what was your favorite vacation?
New York!
8. if you could be a super hero what would your super hero name be and why?
Everyone always ask this question and I don’t know how to answer it! I mean I was never really into superheroes growing up. Now I like them because my hubby got me into watching the movies!  But I honestly would never want to be a super hero to much work lol but if I could have a super power it would be to eat everything I want and still be skinny!
9. What is your favorite movie?
Hocus Pocus! That is honestly my favorite. I love watching it, it makes me feel like a little kid.
10. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?
Bubbly! Everyone says I’m bubbly and I guess I truly am. I’m always happy, fun and simile!
11. What was your best halloween costume?
I think it would of had to been when I was a clown when I was four! I have to admit I made a pretty cute clown!



1.      What inspires you?        
The beauty in life is always inspires me. It’s amazing! Also a good country song!
2.      Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because a lot of women would ask me for fashion advice, so I just decided to put together a site with fun and easy fashion advice. Hopefully my friends and family love it!
3.      What do you find challenging about blogging?
Taking pictures! I am not completely happy with my body so sometimes I hate taking pictures for my blog. I also find it hard to get my blog out there for more people to read!
4.      How do you overcome life challenges?
Prayer!
5.      Who's your style icon?
Lauren Conrad! I love her; she’s so cute, classy & effortless.
6.      If you could give younger you a piece of advice what would it be?
Stop trying to grow up so fast! Enjoy where you are in life, you won’t get your childhood back!
7.      3 things you want to achieve in your life?
Open my own boutique
Start a family
Visit Italy
8.      What makes you get up in the morning?
Life is a beautiful thing why wouldn’t you want to get up and face it! Plus my sexy hubby wakes me up every morning.((:
9.      Name one thing you do every day without fail (except breathe!)?
Brush my teeth!
10.   Your best beauty tip?
Be Happy! Once you’re truly happy your face glows and your natural beauty shows through. 


*My Nominations*

Yes I know that’s twelve but I wanted to add one just for good luck! These are all great blogs that everyone should check out! 


*The Questions for my Nominee's*
1.)    What is your favorite thing about blogging and why?
2.)    What does your Go-To look consist of?
3.)    What is your favorite quote?
4.)    If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?
5.)    What’s your favorite dessert?
6.)    Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
7.)    What’s your favorite thing to do on Saturdays?
8.)    What’s your favorite TV show?
9.)    Describe your dream vacation?
10.) Who is your role model?
11.) If money was no object, what one thing would you buy for another person and why?



Thank you so much Jennifer for nominating me and for my nominee’s thank you girls for having blogs that I love to read! If you have time check out these fabulous blogs!

Have a wonderful day! 



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for the nomination!!! I am honored!! Also, i married my HS sweetheart too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou sooo much for nominating me!! I am so excited! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for the nomination, girl!! I hope you're having a great day and I loved reading your answers.

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for the nomination! I am only now seeing it because I have been without power ALL WEEK thanks to Sandy. Finally got back into my apartment tonight so stay tuned for my post!

    x Kelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: