Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Glam Bag!

Its November Glam bag time! I just got this baby in the mail on Tuesday and boy am I pleased. I love this month’s glam bag I feel like they are getting better and better each time.  Have no idea what a glam bag is? It’s a monthly beauty bag subscription! You pay ten bucks a month and u get a makeup bag filled with 4-5 deluxe sampled or full sized products!

The Items this month!
1.)    A brown satin finish Makeup bag
2.)    theBalm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow
3.)    Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire
4.)    Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel
5.)    Starlet Intense Eyeliner in black
6.)    Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (my favorite the color is AHHHmazing)

If you haven’t tried My glam/Ipsy/Glam Bag I honestly think you should! I have been receiving glam bags since June and I am very pleased. I get great brands and products in my glam bag and I mean come on its on ten dollars. How can you go wrong?










On to the next topic! Check out this super cutie blog with an even cuter owner here!  She is the sweetest person not to mention her and her hubby Garrett are adorable!! I am lucky to have such a wonderful Cara box partner!




I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and for all my local readers remember that its girls night at the boutique on Saturday! We will be having free Makeovers, food, Up-do’s and massages.  We will also be raffling of some great prizes such as a Coach Purse and more. So if you have time stop by for a fabulous girl’s night!  Hope to see some of your faces there!






Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

3 comments:

  1. I'm stealing that nail polish from you. Sorry, not sorry! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. All items looks nice. I really like the gold polish. Would you like to follow via bloglovin? Have a nice day,

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should check out glam bag! Never heard of it! Sounds kind of like Birch Box??

    x Kelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: