Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend Update!

Happy Monday!

How was your holiday weekend?! Mine was great I enjoyed it even though I worked Friday and Saturday.
Thursday I got up early to watch the Macy’s day parade and cook what I had to make for our family thanksgiving. Thankfully it’s not my turn to cook the turkey yet, so I got to make to easy stuff, Stuffing, Rolls and Dessert! After eating our faces out I went and visited some of my side of the family.  I finished the night getting punched in the face at Wal-Mart for some twenty dollar sheets. Glorious I tell you!

Friday I worked and we had some great deals going on.  All of our boutique’s jewelry was under ten bucks and all of our coats whereon sale. That kept a steady flow to the store so the day went by pretty fast.




Saturday morning my husband took me out for breakfast bright and early and I went to work after. My husband cousin was celebrating her quinceanera (Hispanic sweet 15) so we both attended that after I got off.  We finished the night babysitting my adorable sweet niece





Sunday we did the usual Church, football and Revenge. 


How was your weekend? Link up with Sami and let us know! 




Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

3 comments:

  1. OMG did you really get punched over sheets?!? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate black Friday... I can't believe you got punched! And for sheets? That's horrible! I haven't tackled the turkey yet either. I would be so nervous to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah girl I'm sorry about your bad experience at Black Friday :( That is horrible! It sounds like the rest of your weekend went well though! Love seeing the pics of your fam, your niece is adorable!

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: