Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spring Fling; Color Sensation!

Hey guys!!

Today is the start of spring fling and boy am I excited! Spring is one of my favorite seasons of the year.­­ I just love the idea of cute dresses, pretty colors, and crisp spring nights. Today’s spring trend of the day is spring colors!

This spring we are going to see colors that are brighter than ever. I've spotted many fierce reds; not so mellow yellows; gorgeous purples; and many different shades of green. I have also been spotting many beautiful sherbet pastels; cobalt and navy blues; Citron (a cool shade of green); Icey tones. Many of the high end runways such as Micheal Kors,Oscar De la Renta and Diane von Furstenberg showed a black and white combination trend.

To my prediction I think that coral, tangerine and mint are going to be even bigger this spring. Which I am happy about because I love these three colors!! I have already gone out and bought some new spring items in these shades and I can’t wait to wear them.

This spring’s two biggest color trends are going to be
1.)    Being light and feminine with color. That means using light colors such as pastels. It also has to do with the print trend that I will address later on.
2.)    Being bold with color such as bright oranges, gorgeous greens and bold pinks. 

   
Down Below are some example of this springs biggest color trends!


Im in love this this Blu Pepper Blouse





What are your favorite colors to rock in the spring time time? Stay tuned for the rest of the month for special discounts, guest post, and more about this spring hottest trends. 
Until Next Time!! 


Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

10 comments:

  1. love that blu pepper shirt - is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend report. Thanks for sharing the Pantone Spring Color Report with us! I am a retired fashion designer (retired temporarily to raise a few babies) and have little time to do trend research for my own wardrobe right now. So I am so so happy I found your blog! Keep it coming girl, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh sooo love spring fashion trends and that blue top is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm living lemon zest and emerald!! Can't wait for more spring lines to be revealed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm dying over emerald right now. obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for spring! i love all bright colors & floral patterns.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog! I love this spread!
    check my blog out and let me know what you think :)
    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yellows that are out now but very unfortunately, they don't seem to suit my skin colour. It's the saddest thing ever. Thanks for the heads up on upcoming colours.

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: