Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wait Till You See Whats In Store


Hey There Pretty ladies!!

How’s your weekend going so far? Mine is going great! At the boutique we are already starting to get in our spring stuff and boy am I ready for spring and summer to get here. I have definitely had enough of winter and I am so ready to start wearing cute summer pieces!  Any who just doing a quick post just to let you know that I am going to be doing a spring fling for the rest of the month! What it is going to consist of is…

1.)    What the big trends are going to be for spring 2013
2.)    Some of my favorite boutiques
3.)    My favorite pieces that I can live without in spring
4.)    A couple guest post!!

I am getting excited for it and can’t wait for it! I am loving most of the spring/summer trends so I can’t wait to share them with you!! It will start on Wednesday the 9th of January and go until the end of the month!!

I hope you guys all have a fabulous day!!! 






Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited! I can't wait for these posts! I'm so over winter too! Spring cons quickly :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be an exciting year!

    Crystal

    http://mai-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love winter but boy am i getting excited for spring and summer! you are darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: